The address of our website is: https://www.ovarnews.com/
The personal data administrator is the owner of the website. The Administrator makes every effort to protect the privacy of Users. The Administrator applies all legal measures required by law so that all data, including personal data provided by Users, are protected against loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access, improper use.
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware of when they leave our site and read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
We do not collect personal information on our site
Registration – disabled
Comments – turned off
- When visitors to the site leave a comment, we collect the data visible in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and signature of his browser as an aid in the detection of spam.
- Third parties will not have access to them.
Contact forms – excluded
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them to every moderation.
For users who have registered on our website (if they are), we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each user can inspect, correct or delete their personal information at any time (not counting the username that can not be changed). Site administrators can also view and modify this information.
WHAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO YOUR DATA
The User has the right to access their personal data and correct them. Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him, contained in the Administrator’s data file, in particular the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or they were collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
The Website of the Service Provider uses “cookies”. The lack of changes in the browser settings on the part of the Client is tantamount to consenting to their use.
The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
The website uses types:
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the Customer’s end device until they log out (leave the website).
“Persistent” cookie files are stored in the Customer’s terminal device for the time specified in the “cookie” file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- “Analytical” cookies allow a better understanding of how the Customer interacts with the content of the website, and better organize his layout.
- “Analytical” “cookies” collect information about the method of using the website by the Customers, the type of website from which the Recipient was redirected, and the number of visits and time of the Customer’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific Customer’s personal data, but it is used to develop statistics on the use of the website.
The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Service Provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.